some of the last twets of stere popescu

"i'm not a part of history-i'm more a part of mystery.. the mystery of the romanian dance history tonight at Tanz im August Berlin"
"i'll kill myself, censored in capitalism as I was in communism. Romanian dance mystery kicked out of stage @ImPulsDance -i'm happy!"
"i suddenly realized that i want to present my art at @impulstanz.. beware!"
"im the romanian dance history and im happy.. be happy"
"worried about the romanian premiere from tomorrow, seems that they are not ready for my art.. im happy.."
"lets be honest - romanian dance history is very weak, be happy!!"
"history is dead, my art is alive, beware.."
"my art is international i dont want to be part of romanian dance history anymore"
"im still here. stop talking about me like im history! i have a premiere tomorrow.. be happy!"
"nostalgic - i prepare my 45 years commemoration at CNDB, im happy.."
"beautiful morning in brussels.. alone, some stupid suicide thoughts.. im happy"

No comments: